Thursday, September 18, 2008

Features and other lovely things.....

Hi everyone long time no see, I know, I know, I've been really slack lately with my posts, so that's why I decided to to a big one, SOOOO here is a sneak preview of my Christmas tags, there are many more in the making and will be listed in my online boutique, mid October, I hope you all love them as mach as I have loved making them, also look out for them in Country Home Ideas mag, as they will be in there as well
Frosty The Santa
Merry Elegant Christmas
Now a while back in issue Vol 7 No2, I had a review on my tags but didn't have the chance to upload the feature to my post, as I had major PC glitches, so I thought for those of you that didn't see it here it is.

Also had another review in the same mag Vol 7 No 6, which was last months, on my website, all about how I started my online shop, so that was all very exciting, to be seen in the glossies


Now this months issue, I couldn't go passed mentioning my add, as the Cottage Style Street Team "Bride To Be" gift basket is in the mag, click on and enlarge the image to read, so Ladies from the Cottage Style Street Team, if you would like an issue of the mag please drop me a line, and I'll send one to you. I have to mention this in the best add that has been in the mag yet, I just love the soft, muted colourway. Also I had a review a few weeks back on Aged Vintage Papier as I am a member there, The lovely Amy has written up a beautiful review there on me and a bit of my life there, thank-you so much Amy you did a beautiful job, so please if you would like to know alittle more about me please drop in and see Amy at Aged Vintage Papier and have a read.
Now I did promise a little look inside Silver Swan Cottage, the rental we are living in until we find something to buy, Spring is now here the flowers are from the garden here, OMG these roses are just heavenly, and the smell ooooh, just beautiful.
This is in the dining area, just off the open plan kitchen and lounge, just alittle vignette of my favorite things.
Rose water painting, little hankie basket just love these baskets, little perfume bottles, mini tea pot, the most beautiful pink ever vase,
and other love things,


this is the lounge, now those of you that know me, know that I usually have major cluttering going on but being a rental for a year or two, I decided to go minimal, so with spring here and summer on the way I have a very beachy theme going on, Whites, creams, earthy tones with accents of blue, turquoise, greens, black and very little of pale dusty pinks, I know this image doesn't do it any justice as you can't see what's on the other walls, but at this stage I'm loving it and of course less to dust......Yeah!
Now to some pretties, look what came in the post 3 days ago, Oh Holly I just love my box of eye candy, can't what to create something with all this of beauty. Thanks Hon, even better then I thought it would be.
Ok, now this I loved making, also a proud member of Sweet Six Studio, this was a wonderful project, we joined in at Sweet Six Studio, Parfum label and design by Natasha, alot of froofing lot of pink and loving it but my only concern is Natasha I can't use my bath salts, why you ask....Hmmmm I don't have a bath here at Silver Swan Cottage only a shower....boo, hoo!Now to my wall hangings, with beautiful millinery flowers, that I have been working on, will be listed online boutique in a few days.

arrrrrr my first batch of soap cakes, still more in the making, this one is listed in my boutique. Now.

Beautiful scented hearts, in store now, and will be online for orders in October.


How beautiful are these French velvet and lace , and Vintage French floral and lace doorstops, in store now and online boutique October

Vintage velvet and organza roses, coming soon.
Now to these beautiful vintage style aprons, every colourway is OMG just beautiful, these also will be released online in the next few days,



Here is an up date of my little Adeline Country Cottage, I should of taken this shot the next day as the whole of the front is just jam packed full with still more stock arriving and ladies I do promise I'll start uploading to my online boutique soon.
Just alittle bit of heaven.Now to a few images of the last few days before packing and moving out of our Adeline Country Cottage, My girls taking a break outside from packing, how cute, they still don't know I took this photo of them, I think they where trying to hide from me, so they didn't have to pack anymore but I think the parasols where a dead give away....lol I miss my slice of Heaven!


Ok I know time to move on to bigger and better things!
well I really must stop there, time to go do some more tags, you can view my French line newly listed online, they will be active on Monday 22nd Sept so please stop by, And I'll have lots more pretties to show next post, so I hope you all have a wonderful dreamy day and stop by soon.
Hugs
Kirstie.








12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Post girlie!!! YAY youve made some soaps!!!!
Take care sweet's chat soon!!
Huggles
mands

roseroomnz.com said...

Gorgeous, great post! I did see your tags in Country Home Ideas, congratulations! Your cottage looks pretty, your shop looks divine! Rachaelxo

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Great to have you back and what wonderful photos.

Victoria xx

Anonymous said...

hey sweet cheeks!! The name of my FAV artist whom I have her work all over my walls is Tanya, her ebay user name is- boudoir123
Drop her a line Im sure she would love to hear from you!!
Hugs
Mands

Linda said...

Hi Kirstie,
Great post, lots of eye candy, love the tags and congrats on the mag articles and it looks like you are getting the house all organised.
Cheers Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirstie,
I have to agree with the other ladies, what a great post! I am glad to hear that everything is going well with the store, gosh I wish I lived closer...
Take care,
Love Sarah xx

Siobhan said...

Congrats!!! All your items are so very sweet. Love the soaps.

Siobhan

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

HI Kirstie, just doing a quick drop by, must get over to see your shop one day soon too. Just that little bit far for me at the moment though :0( Love your chrissie tags!
Alicia

Anonymous said...

Hey chick, hope you are taking it easy. hope maddy is better soon poor little sweetie!!
Hugs
mands

Anonymous said...

hey babes, Ive given you an award!! pop over when you have a minnie!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirstie,
Just popping by to say 'Hi'.
Hope you are well.
Catch you soon.
Sarah xxx

Sondra Behne' said...

Lovely photos once again. Love the pink apron...is it for sale?

Sondra