Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm finally here.



Well here I'm am, my first entry to my blog it has taken so long to get here, I've been very busy working out final kinks to my website, making and creating, and also getting a blog up and running, busy, busy, busy. And in the process dealing with my 2 little cherubs throwing tantrums and fighting with each other, more about them in a later entry.


Ok, so I thought I'd post some photo's so you can view what I make, and why I have a love for beautiful paperie.


These tags are out of stock at this time but don't worry there will be more in a slightly different colourway, My scrapbook supplier has really bad storm damage, the whole place flooded on Monday and their closed, so I need to make do with what I have.




1 comment:

Sherry said...

Absolutely beautiful!!